peace for humanity.

     
     Peace for Humanity 




On May 25, 2020, George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, was killed in Minneapolis, Minnesota, during an arrest for allegedly using a counterfeit bill.

   when I see this news articles. I felt very  turbulent.   because this article is not only just about murder, killing, rather this is about Humanity. 
     A white police officer  knelt on floyd neck's  for almost 9 minute while Floyd was handcuffed and lying down in the street, he was begging for his life  and repeatedly said I can't breathe. 

     here the point is there is a matter of  colour racism which is strongly violence for the  Humanity. 

Being Ummati of prophet Muhammed (SWS).
   we see that, Hazrat Bilal ibn Rabah ( Blackman) considered to have been the first mu'azzin, specially choosen  by our prophet Muhammad (SWS).
       Thus there should be right equality for all the Humankind. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're the one

Sushant singh Rajput.

beauty of nature #1